Terms and Conditions
OUR TERMS OF SALE AND CONTRACT WITH YOU THE CLIENT
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
Pay in  days: The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. You can find the complete terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here: United Kingdom, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Austria, Switzerlandand the Netherlands.
Financing: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly instalments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here for the markets where this payment method is available: Austria, the United Kingdom, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmarkand Finland.
Direct bank transfer: Available in Germany, Austria, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Poland and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited directly after placement of your order.
Digital Signature Provisions
- You represent and warrant that you have the legal right, power and authority to agree to these Terms and Conditions on behalf of yourself and the client, buyer, or other entity on whose behalf you are acting while participating in the site. You further agree that your use constitutes an electronic signature as defined by the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act ("E-Sign") and the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act ("UETA") and that you have formed, executed, entered into, accepted the terms of, and otherwise authenticated these Terms and Conditions and acknowledged and agreed that these Terms and Conditions are an electronic record for purposes of E-Sign, UETA and the Uniform Computer Information Transactions Act (“UCITA”) and as such are completely valid, have legal effect, are enforceable, and are binding on, and non-refutable by you and the member, buyer, supplier or other entity on whose behalf you are acting.
- By submitting an order electronically through e-commerce (online shopping cart), email, phone, or chat, you agree that either by submitting your assent through a checkbox, or typing or speaking authorisation for a payment transaction, it constitutes a legal signature of agreement as per the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act ("UETA").
Direct Debit: Your account will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service or in case of a subscription in accordance with the timelines communicated. You will be notified about the date(s) by email.
Card Payments: Available in Sweden, Germany and Austria. The amount will be reserved on your card and will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. In case of a subscription the amount will be debited in accordance with the timelines communicated.
The payment methods Pay in  days, Slice It and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on klarna.com. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
Product Description and Results Satisfaction
- You Agree that you are retaining Glams Veneers to design a custom veneer based on impressions that we have not yet seen and that will be provided by you. As such we cannot and do not make any statement or promise as to the description of the final product. You therefore release any claims to the concept of receiving a ‘Product not as described”.
- Furthermore, while we take measures to ensure that our website, employees, advertising, and marketing materials, reflect accurate information in regard to our products, services, and pricing, sometimes an error can occur. We are not responsible for misrepresentations or errors found. Additionally, colours and product images often vary depending on monitor settings and screen resolutions and may not display accurately on your screen.
Limited & Qualified Disparagement Agreement
- You agree that you will not, in any capacity or manner, make, express, transmit speak, write, verbalise or otherwise communicate in any way (or cause, further, assist, solicit, encourage, support or participate in any of the foregoing), any remark, comment, message, information, declaration, communication or other statement of any kind, whether verbal, in writing, electronically transferred or otherwise, that might reasonably be construed to be derogatory or critical of, or negative toward, the Company or any of its directors, officers, Affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, agents or representatives (collectively, the "Company Representatives”), without first ensuring that the communication in question meets the following criteria:
- It is true and complete
- it clearly divulges any and all details with regard to your failure to comply with the policies and procedures set forth in these terms and conditions
- it does not harass, abuse, defame, threaten, make hateful or offensive statements about the company or company representatives
- it includes the following quote:
“Before purchasing, I was told that the final product would depend greatly on the quality of impressions I would provide, that I was partially responsible for the veneers I would receive. I was fully informed of the ‘no cancelations’ and ‘no refunds’ policies. Despite these disclaimers, I still chose to retain Glam Veneers to design my veneers. Even at the time of this posting, and as long as my case remains in compliance, Glam Veneers is still ready and willing to work with me to achieve the smile I desire. I have chosen to forgo their offer to satisfy me as a client and instead, air my grievances publicly”.
- You further agree that any information, images (such as videos or photographs), or other materials published to any Public or Private Communication medium displaying or regarding Glam Veneers, its products, or its employees, will automatically be granted use to Glam Veneers in a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to reproduce, use, publish, modify, create derivative works, publicly display or distribute any such materials in any form, medium, or technology known now or later developed.
- Disparaging / threatening us in a manner inconsistent with these criteria is considered a breach of this agreement. This causes undue harm to Glam Veneers Lab and our ability to conduct business. You agree to pay liquidated damages in the amount of £5,000.00 or all costs and fees associated with the investigation, and mitigation of this action, including but not limited to all efforts and expenses required to restore and/or repair the reputation of Glam Veneers - whichever is greater.
- What these terms cover. These are the terms and conditions on which we supply products to you.
- Why you should read them. Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide products to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information.
Information About Us and How to Contact Us
- Who we are. Glam Veneers is the trading name Bambooco LTD , a company registered in England and Wales.
- How to contact us. You can contact us by visiting the contact page. Please provide details of your order including name, address and more importantly your order number.
- How we may contact you. If we have to contact you we will do so by writing to you at the email / postal address or telephone number, you provided to us in your order.
- “Writing” includes emails. When we use the words “writing” or “written” in these terms, this includes emails.
Our Contract with You
- How we will accept your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place when you sign your treatment plan by accepting terms and conditions, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
- If we cannot accept your order. If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this and will not charge you for the product. This might be because the product is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline or delivery method that you have specified.
- Your order number. We will assign an order number to your order and tell you what it is when we accept your order. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
- Consumer Finance. If you select to pay via consumer finance, the consumer finance shall be provided subject to the applicable terms and conditions of that consumer finance. Please note that we do not provide finance itself and it is provided a by a third-party provider whose own terms and conditions shall govern the provision of such finance.
- Products may vary slightly from their pictures. The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device’s display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products. Your product may vary slightly from those images.
- Product packaging may vary. The packaging of the product may vary from that shown in images on our website.
- Making sure your measurements are accurate. If we are making the product to measurements you have given to us, or in accordance with a self-impression kit or dentist’s impression you have provided to us, you are responsible for ensuring that these measurements and impressions are correct. You can find information and tips on how to measure on our website or by contacting us.
- Consult your dentist. We recommend that you consult with your dentist before ordering any products from us.
- Side effects. Occasionally side effects may arise from the use of our products, including tooth and gum sensitivity, soft tissue irritation or soreness. If you experience any side effects, you should cease use of the product immediately and consult your dentist or doctor. If you have any allergies or known chemical sensitivity, you should inform us before placing your order.
Your Rights to Make Changes
- If you wish to make a change to the product you have ordered, please contact us. We will let you know if the change is possible. If it is possible we will let you know about any changes to the price of the product, the timing of supply or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change. If we cannot make the change or the consequences of making the change are unacceptable to you, you may want to end the contract (see article 9- Your rights to end the contract).
Our Rights to Make Changes
- Changes to the products. We may change the product:
- to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements;
- to reflect changes in technology; and
- to implement technical adjustments and improvements, for example to address a health and safety or cosmetic concern. These changes will not materially affect your use of the product.
- Providing the Products
- Delivery costs. The delivery cost in UK is included in the price. For other countries and region , it will be as displayed to you on our website.
- When we will deliver the products. During the order process we will let you know when we will provide the products to you. We will contact you with an estimated delivery date for either the products themselves or (if applicable) for the self-impression kit, which will be within 30 days after the day on which we accept your order. If you provide us with a satisfactorily completed self-impression kit, we will contact you with an estimated delivery date for the products themselves, which will be within 4 weeks after the day on which we receive the completed self-impression kit back from you.
- We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply of the products is delayed by an event outside our control.
- If you are not at home when the product is delivered. If no one is available at your address to take delivery and the products cannot be posted through your letterbox, we will leave you a note informing you of how to rearrange delivery or collect the products from a local depot.
- If you do not re-arrange delivery. If you do not collect the products from us as arranged or if, after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from a delivery depot we will contact you for further instructions and may charge you for storage costs and any further delivery costs. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection we may end the contract.
- If we deliver late. If we deliver late, you should contact us to establish when we will be able to deliver your products, and if we are unable to supply your products within a reasonable time you may treat the contract as at an end.
- When you become responsible for the products. Products, whether the products you have ordered or any other products such as self-impression kits, will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the products to the address you gave us.
- When you own products. At no point you own a self-impression kit. You own the actual products only, for which you paid after we deliver the products to the address you have provided.
- What will happen if you do not give required information to us. We may need certain information from you so that we can supply the products to you, for example, either a satisfactorily completed self-impression kit or a dentist’s impression. If so, this will have been stated in the description of the products on our website. We will contact you in writing to ask for this information. If you do not give us this information within a reasonable time of us asking for it, or if you give us incomplete or incorrect information, we may either end the contract or make an additional charge of a reasonable sum to compensate us for any extra work that is required as a result. We will not be responsible for supplying the products late or not supplying any part of them if this is caused by you not giving us the information we need within a reasonable time of us asking for it.
- Reasons we may suspend the supply of products to you. We may have to suspend the supply of a product to:
- deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes;
- update the product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements;
- make changes to the product as requested by you or notified by us to you.
- Your rights if we suspend the supply of products. We will contact you in advance to tell you we will be suspending supply of the product, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. If we have to suspend the product for longer than 60 days you may contact us to end the contract and we will refund any sums you have paid in advance for the product in respect of the period after you end the contract.
- Occasionally deliveries are returned to us as undeliverable. When the carrier returns an undeliverable package to us, we may contact you to verify the delivery address before it is re-shipped.
- Orders that are returned to us as undeliverable cannot be re-shipped until the delivery address is verified by you and any additional postal charges have been settled. If the item is undeliverable due to an error by us, any additional postage costs may be waived.
Your Rights to End the Contract
- Every effort is made by Glam Veneers to fully explain the process to you before you purchase. By hiring us to create custom removable dental veneers, you are asking us to invest valuable time, materials, equipment, and labor. While it is not common for a client to change their mind, the rare instance dictates that we do not refund any payment due to a decision change.
- If what you have bought is defective, faulty or mis described you may have a legal right to end the contract (or to get the product repaired or replaced or to get some or all of your money back).
- If you are a consumer and have just changed your mind about the product, You may be able to get a refund if you are within the cooling-off period, but this may be subject to deductions and will not be available for certain products. You will have to pay the costs of return of any products;
- Exercising your right to change your mind if you are a consumer (Consumer Contracts Regulations “Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges” 2013). If you are purchasing products as a consumer, for most products bought online you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund. These rights, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, are explained in more detail in these terms and include a 14 day period to change your mind, subject to certain exceptions, with you paying the costs of return.
- When you don’t have the right to change your mind. You do not have a right to change your mind in respect of a large number of the products we sell, in particular:
- Products that are made to your specification or are clearly personalised, this includes products which are made to your completed self-impression kit, dentist’s impression or individual measurements. For the avoidance of doubt, you will not have the right to change your mind from the moment you have completed your self-impression kit (including if you have used your self-impression kit incorrectly), on receipt by us of a dentist’s impression or on attendance by you at one of our clinics; and
- Products which have been sealed for health protection or hygiene purposes, once these have been unsealed and used by you, for the avoidance of doubt this would include any products which are placed inside the mouth such as mouth guards, clip on veneers or retainers etc.
- How long do I have to change my mind? Subject to the qualifications set out in these terms, if you have bought products as a consumer, you have 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the products.
- How to End the Contract With Us (including If You Have Changed Your Mind)
This article applies if you are a consumer
- Tell us you want to end the contract. To end the contract with us, please contact us via our “contact us” page on our website. Please provide your name, home address, details of the order (including the order number) and, your phone number and email address.
- Returning products after ending the contract. If you end the contract for any reason after products have been dispatched to you or you have received them, you must return them to us at your cost. You must either return the products in person to where you bought them, post them back to us by recorded delivery to us. If you are exercising your right to change your mind you must send off the products within 14 days of telling us you wish to end the contract.
- In all other circumstances (including where you are exercising your right to change your mind) you must pay the costs of return.
- How we will refund you. We will refund you the price you paid for the products including delivery costs, by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price.
- Deductions from refunds if you are exercising your right to change your mind. If you are exercising your right to change your mind and you have not lost such right to change your mind as set out above, (e.g. if you have ordered custom-made products, have completed your self-impression kit, or have used products which are placed in the mouth).
- We will deduct your refund to reflect any production costs already concurred, We will deduct costs from the refund per arch already made. Casting & prep £ 20 per set, waxing and carving including materials and lab technician fee £45- £55. Post and packaging £19 Total amount deducted £140. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the products and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount.
- When your refund will be made. We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible. If you are exercising your right to change your mind and we have not offered to collect the products, your refund will be made within 14 working days from the day on which we receive the product back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the product back to us.
- Our Rights to End the Contract
- We may end the contract if you break it. We may end the contract for a product at any time by writing to you if:
- you do not make any payment to us when it is due and you still do not make payment within 7 days of us reminding you that payment is due;
- you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the products, for example your completed self-impression kit, dentist’s impression or individual measurements;
- you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the products to you;
- you move address or change the delivery address;
- you, in our reasonable opinion, make or publish any fraudulent, untrue, defamatory, threatening, abusive, offensive, obscene or otherwise inappropriate statements or allegations about us, our officers or our employees, either publicly or privately; or
- you request a chargeback of the price.
- You must compensate us if you break the contract. If we end the contract in the situations set out above, we will refund any money you have paid in advance for products we have not provided but we may deduct or charge you reasonable compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of your breaking the contract.
- If There Is a Problem With the Product
- How to tell us about problems. Before we can investigate any issue with the product you must send visual evidence (a photograph or video) clearly showing the fault. If you require a remake or alterations you MUST return the item to us, so we can remake.
- Your obligation to return rejected products. If you wish to exercise your legal rights to reject products you must either return them in person to where you bought them, post them back to us or (if they are not suitable for posting). Please contact us using our contact page.
- Custom made products are manufactured based on your responses to a suitable dental impression provided by you. It is your responsibility to ensure that you carry out the impression process accurately and provide a suitable impression that will allow us to manufacture a fit for purpose final product.
- If the product is not suitable or is defective due to:
- A failure by you to provide an accurate impression;
- Fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, or abnormal storage or working conditions; or
- A failure by you to comply with the policy, you will not have a right to reject the goods, and we will have no liability.
- Self-Impression Kit
- A number of the products we sell include the provision by us of a self-impression kit which you will use to create an accurate impression of your teeth and then return to us so that we are able to manufacture your products. You agree to take the impression at your own risk
- The self-impression kits are not suitable for customers:
- with any loose teeth, brittle teeth
- with any existing oral health issues; or
- who are undergoing dental or orthodontic treatment.
- any blood disorders such as HIV or Aids.
- any patients who maybe taking medication that will weaken the enamel of the teeth.
- All dental practices conform to COSHH regulations we will not put our staff at risk.
- If the returned impression is not received by us, we reserve the right to charge for a replacement.
- Each self-impression kit contains a spare set of putty in case you make a mistake. If you do not use the spare putty please return it to us.
- If we do not receive your returned self-impression kit, or if you have used your self-impression kit incorrectly and we are unable to use the impression you have provided then:
- we will contact you to arrange the sending out of a replacement self-impression kit;
- we will charge you for the cost of any such replacement kit and for the cost of postage and packaging of sending such replacement kit to you; and
- you will not be able to cancel the contract.
- Price and Payment
- Where to find the price for the product. The price of the product will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of the product advised to you is correct. However please see article 14.3 for what happens if we discover an error in the price of the product you order.
- What happens if we got the price wrong? It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products we sell may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices before accepting your order so that, where the product’s correct price at your order date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If the product’s correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated to you, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order. If we accept and process your order where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could reasonably have been recognised by you as a mis pricing, we may end the contract, refund you any sums you have paid and require the return of any products provided to you.
- When you must pay. You must pay for the products before we dispatch them.
- What to do if you think an invoice is wrong. If you think an invoice is wrong, please contact us promptly to let us know and we will attempt to resolve the issue.
- Customs charges outside the UK. If we are delivering to you outside of the United Kingdom, you will pay to us any applicable customs charges or duties. We will not commence manufacture of your products until we have received payment for such customs charges or duties.
- Our Responsibility for Loss or Damage Suffered By You
- We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes:
- liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors;
- for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- for breach of your legal rights in relation to the products including the right to receive products which are: as described and match information we provided to you and any sample or model seen or examined by you; of satisfactory quality; fit for any particular purpose made known to us; supplied with reasonable skill and care; and for defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
- Overall limit on our liability. Our total liability to you under this contract is limited to the purchase price of the products you purchased from us.
- How We May Use Your Personal Information
- How we will use your personal information. We will use the personal information you provide to us:
- to supply the products to you;
- to process your payment for the products; and
- if you agreed to this during the order process, to give you information about similar products that we provide, but you may stop receiving this at any time by contacting us.
- We will only give your personal information to third parties where the law either requires or allows us to do so.
- Other Important Terms
- We may transfer this contract to someone else. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation.
- You need our consent to transfer your rights to someone else. You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree to this in writing.
- Nobody else has any rights under this contract (except someone you pass your guarantee on to). This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
- If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date. For example, if you miss a payment and we do not chase you but we continue to provide the products, we can still require you to make the payment at a later date.
- Which laws apply to this contract and where you may bring legal proceedings. These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the English courts.
- Veneer Fitment
Veneers are manufactured to fit our clients impression model of their teeth and not your teeth in your mouth. Ideally, the impressions will be a perfect match to your teeth. . Every veneer arch we manufacture fits perfectly to the impression model. There are occasions where the veneers do not fit your teeth correctly is because of an inaccurate impression and not from any issues with the manufacturing process.
It is important to understand that the product will always feel:
- Thicker – than your existing teeth
- Longer – than your existing teeth
- Wider – than your existing teethSome users will find their initial wear of the device strange or uncomfortable. This sensation normally passes as the user becomes used to wearing the device. This feeing could be during certain activities such as eating. Eating can effect their lifespan.
- There is also a the possibility in some cases that 1% of the original dental surface is shown.
- There is also a possibility that the veneers need denture glue to stay in.
3. Refund / Cancellation Policy – If your veneers do not fit
You do not have a right to change your mind in respect of:
Products that are made to your specification or are clearly personalised, this includes products which are made to your completed self-impression kit, dentist’s impression or individual measurements. For the avoidance of doubt, you will not have the right to change your mind from the moment you have completed your self-impression kit (including if you have used your self-impression kit incorrectly)
Products which have been sealed for health protection or hygiene purposes, once these have been unsealed and used by you, for the avoidance of doubt this would include any products which are placed inside the mouth such as retainer,clip on veneers, toothbrush etc.
Custom made products are manufactured based on the responses to a suitable impression provided by you. It is your responsibility to ensure that you carry out the impression process accurately and provide a suitable impression that will allow us to manufacture a fit for purpose final product.
If the product is not suitable or is defective due to:
a failure by you to provide an accurate impression;
fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, or abnormal storage or working conditions; you will not have a right to reject the goods, and we will have no liability.
Please be aware our customer service team are professionals, not dentists. By purchasing through the website, you agree to the Terms & Conditions and to commit to the process which includes no refunds.
5. Once you receive your made-to-measure veneers you have a 14 day manufacturer’s warranty to alert us to any faults. If you are unhappy with the product we will work with you, where possible, to modify the product but we cannot accept returns at this point as the product has been made to your specification and to fit your impression, so it cannot be resold.
• Please note for international orders the shipping fee is non-refundable and will be added to any one-off fees charged.
The Manufacturing warranty will cover
Wrong product made
Made with/without staining per order
* Sometimes due to a receded gingival margin it is not medically fit to take the veneer lower in the receded area. For this reason veneers will always finish veneers shorter in receded areas.
The Manufacturing Warranty does not cover/excludes the following. Misuse of the product
Cross bites / Under bites
Veneers finishing short due to impression quality
5. Extended Warranty
12 Month Extended Warranty
At the checkout, you are given the option to purchase a 12 Month Extended Warranty. This is a no quibble warranty that covers any form of breakages of the product, within the 12-month period. This starts from 2 days after your product has been dispatched. Within this time, the 12 Month Extended Warranty covers you for a maximum of up to 2 arches to be remade for you.
The 12 Month Extended Warranty does not cover/excludes the following. Lost products
If you have a problem with the product, we do require images (in some cases a short video clip) showing the issue with the product for our technicians to assess and provide a course of action/ remedy. Please contact customer services who will send you a returns form, then send the return form and the faulty product back for investigation by one of our technicians.
7. Inserting the veneers
Place the product over your teeth
Starting at the back apply pressure until it clips into place 8.Removing the veneers
Always use 2 hands
Starting at the canines (fangs) gently tease the product from side to side Never twist or flex the product once it has been removed
9. Product Care
When cleaning your veneers, be sure to only wash them in lukewarm soapy water, if there is any left over debris within the veneers use a soft toothbrush to gently remove. Do not use the toothbrush on the outside of the device .
Do not place your veneers in direct sunlight or in hot or boiling water as this may cause them to warp. If you keep your veneers in the provided storage case, ensure you clean the inside of your case regularly.
Your veneers are a custom-fit product. As such, they are only designed to fit your mouth. Do not let others attempt to, or insert a veneer designed for your mouth, into theirs. This could lead to permanent damage.
Ensure you keep your veneers away from pets, as they are instinctively attracted to saliva.
Do not trim, cut or alter your veneers as this will void your warranty. If you have any issues with your veneers, please contact a member of our customer service team.
If your veneers happen to become loose, are tight or you find them uncomfortable to wear, please refrain from using them and contact us immediately.
Glam VENEERS Limited Terms of Website Use
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- Terms of Website Use
- Changes to These Terms
Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
- Changes to Our Site
We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
- Accessing Our Site
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may modify, suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site and/or any and all features and sections of our site, without notice. However, where possible, we will endeavour to inform registered users of any such change via a notice on our site or by email. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification or change to our site, or if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period, whether temporarily or permanently.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
Our site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate, available or permitted by law in any location other than the United Kingdom. We may limit the availability of our site or any service or product described on our site to any person or geographic area at any time. If you choose to access our site from any location outside of the United Kingdom, you do so at your own risk.
- Your Account and Password
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly contact us
- Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site including trade marks, logos and service marks (Marks). You are prohibited from using any of the Marks without the express, written permission of us or other relevant third party(s).
We are the owner or licensee of all the material published on our site, including text, graphics, images, HTML source code of our site, and all other materials (Materials). Those Materials are protected by copyright laws, treaties and all other applicable intellectual property rights around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You must not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works, publish, reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute or in any way exploit, in whole or in part, any of the Materials for any public or commercial purpose, without the express permission of us and, if required by law, other relevant party(s).
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your own personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged and you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in our Materials.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
If you would like information about obtaining permission to use any of the Marks or Materials on our site, contact us.
- No Reliance on Information
The content and Materials on our site is provided for general information only and is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. Although we make reasonable efforts to avoid inaccuracies or typographical errors in the content or Materials of our site and keep such content and Materials up to date, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, reliability, relevancy, completeness or timeliness. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
We make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content or Materials on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
- Limitation of Our Liability
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any goods by use to you, which will be set out in our Terms and Conditions of Supply.
- Uploading Content to Our Site
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our site, make contact with other users of our site, or make use of any chat area, message board, email function, social network, blog, or similar type of service on any website (Public Communication) you agree that you will comply with the following standards (Content Standards):
- you will not harass, abuse, defame, threaten, or make hateful or offensive statements in any Public Communication which relate to us, our products, the manufacturers or suppliers of our products, or our employees;
- you will not use obscene or indecent language, imaging or other materials in any Public Communication which relate to us, our products, the manufacturers or suppliers of our products, or our employees; and
- you will not submit any materials to us, the manufacturers or suppliers of our products, or our employees, which violate the rights of any third party.
- We have the right to remove any Public Communication you make on our site and/or prevent you from accessing and using our site if, in our opinion, your use does not comply with the Content Standards.
You warrant that any such contribution does comply with the Content Standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. If you are a consumer user, this means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in such content, but you hereby grant to us a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and licence to reproduce, use, publish, modify, create derivative works, publicly display or distribute any such content in any form, medium, or technology known now or later developed.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our site.
The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
- Linking to Our Site
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to make any use of content on our site other than that set out above.
- Third Party Links and Resources in Our Site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and do not accept responsibility for any losses or penalties incurred as a result of your use of any links or reliance on the content of any links.
- Applicable Law
- Contact Us
To contact us, please use the contact box on our website.